Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Bootcamp

After two months of trying to decide whether or not to put windows on a mac, the guys at MediaShout convinced me. This weekend was the big adventure. It was surprisingly easy and well spelled out from the mac end. In fact, it was almost too easy. I still feel a little dirty knowing this computer has been infected with windows.
The positive side of this is knowing that we have a backup for MediaShout for the church and youth min. Logos Bible Study software is finally usable again!!!! And, I got to watch the 4th quarter of the OSU Mich. game on sunday morning.
Come Monday morning, as a reward for my windows installation, Windows took well over 3 hours to install 63 updates on my computer! Holy Cow! 63 updates! That seems a little excessive!!!!!!!!!
Alas, I guess we'll just have to live with it. Watching sportscenter last night made up for everything! Maybe all really is good in the world!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home