Friday, November 17, 2006

not so divine revelations

There've been a few enlightening moments over the past couple of days:

1. A 65 inch plasma television does not fit in our building's elevator. I have to go ahead and ask, given the size of flats in our building, the 52 inch seemed too small?
2. Don't ever rely on an ambulance in case of an emergency. They're all sitting in traffic somewhere with the rest of us!
3. BonActive Tangerine Lime tastes neither all that limey or all that tangeriny
4. Took one hour and five minutes to travel less than three kms round trip today. All to make a stop that took thirty seconds
5. Steve Argue just won a trip to go to Greece with the Journal of Student Ministries!
6. My wife is the most disciplined health nut I know. Thanks for making me healthier and better!
7. Isabella has become an official toddler. She colored on our walls yesterday.
8. It's Autumn in Hong Kong. The temp dropped all the way down to 25 celsius. You American snobs will have to convert that :)
9. Hannah's going to Thailand on Monday. She deserves a break. She's been a great addition to our team. I hope she doesn't get lost.
10. I love what I do. It's hard at times but I wouldn't want to do anything else!
11. I think my feet have randomly grown. I have two pair of shoes that are now painfully small.
12. Our tv has been busted since I left for the states. I can't really say I've missed it, other than playing Tiger Woods Golf. (okay, so the Friar brought his projector over last night and we played a significant amount of baseball. I suspect there will be a rematch). Other than that, haven't missed it at all.
13. No matter how hard we try to order our lives, they are still just plain messy. I like it that way.
14. Isabella's favorite guard to our building just gave himself an English name. He's now Martin. I don't know how I feel about that.
15. I'm diggin' Vienna Teng this week. Thanks for the hookup Athania. So sorry to hear about your loss.
16. OSU vs. michigan--Sunday morning, 4AM. I'll be up!!!! GO BUCKS!!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good evening very cool work that you are doing on this website. I will come back again when I have more time. Thanks.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home